Five people, including two teenagers and a 12-year-old, have died after being electrocuted at a water park in Turkey.
Initial reports revealed that a number of people had been killed following the incident in the town of Akyazi, in Sakarya province.
According to local media, three young people, aged 12, 15 and 17, were caught up in an electrical current in the pool at the park.
The park’s manager and his son dived into the pool to try and save them, Anadolu Agency reported.
All five were allegedly rushed to a hospital, but could not be saved.
A sixth person was also hospitalised with injuries.
An investigation is underway, officials added.
More to follow.