Five people, including two teenagers and a 12-year-old, have been electrocuted in a water park in north-western Turkey.
The three children were struck by an electrical current in a swimming pool at the park, in the town of Akyazı, Sakarya province, the state-run Anadolu Agency reported.
The park manager and his son were injured when they dived in to try to rescue the children, according to Doğan news agency. All five were taken to hospital but could not be saved.
Anadolu said a sixth person was taken to hospital but did not provide further details. The children were aged 12, 15 and 17, according to reports.
Gendarmerie officers were investigating the incident.