- 1 lb. leftover turkey
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, medium sized, finely shredded
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried red chile flakes
- 2 Tbsp. Duke’s Mayo
- 4 oz. Humble House Foods Guajillo & Red Jalapeno Sauce
- 6 corn tortillas, homemade or store bought
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat pan to medium-high heat. Shred the leftover turkey. Once pan is preheated, add oil and the shredded, fully cooked turkey, to the pan. Heat for approximately 8-10 minutes. Remove pan from heat and add the Humble House Foods Guajillo & Red Jalapeno sauce, mix well to incorporate. Reserve and set aside.
2. Slaw preparation: cut the Napa cabbage into quarters, finely shred. Place the cabbage in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the rice vinegar, sesame oil and chile flakes. Toss the mixture to coat thoroughly. Sit for 5 minutes.
3. Guajillo mayo: In a small bowl, add the Humble House Foods Guajillo & Red Jalapeno and the mayonnaise. Mix well and set aside.
4. Preheat a comal or dry saute pan, place the tortilla in the pan and allow each tortilla to heat through for 30-45 seconds per side. Remove and reserve.
5. Spread a touch of the guajillo mayo on the corn tortilla. Add the guajillo turkey, then top with slaw. Add another touch of mayo on top of the slaw.
You can find more recipes from Humble House Foods on their website.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT – All rights reserved.