Three children are among five people who have been electrocuted in a swimming pool at a water park in north-west Turkey.
The three children were said to have been caught up in an electrical current in the pool at the park in the town of Akyazi, in Skarya province and the park manager and his son jumped in to try to save them.
All five were rushed to hospital but could not be saved, the private Dogan news agency reported.
Another two people were reportedly injured as they touched metal barriers at the edge of the pool, according to Milliyet.
An investigation is reportedly under way.